Benefits of the Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
On September 16, 2015
Electric toothbrushes have come a long way. The majority of toothbrushes use rotary physical action to clean your teeth. They work well however we believe the best toothbrush incorporates rotary and sonic physical action to clean your teeth. The best example is a Sonicare toothbrush. Try it once and you will never go back. Your teeth will feel that clean!
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider switching to a Sonicare electric toothbrush:
- It does the work for you. All you have to do is place the bristles on your teeth, angling them so they are resting at the gumline. Simple as that!
- The sonic technology in the brush cleans areas beyond what the bristles physically touch. Yes, you read that correctly! The brush creates bubbles in the toothpaste and saliva and shears off plaque a few millimeters beyond the bristles.
- It has a built in timer to tell you when to switch sides and when you are done. It paces you so that you don’t have to look at your watch!
- There are built in features to help you get used to having an electric brush. For the first 90 days the intensity starts low and gradually goes higher to get you used to the sensation of an electric brush. If you want to set the intensity setting you can customize as you see fit.
- Very effective at removing plaque, getting rid of bad breath, and generally making your mouth healthier!
A Sonicare toothbrush is the toothbrush Dr. Ho and his staff use. It simply is the best toothbrush and we love using them.
We would be happy to discuss the different options for your individual needs. Just call and make an appointment or bring it up at your next teeth cleaning session!
Dr. Ho and Team